Service Desk Technician | Perth, Western Australia
Attained is a Perth based Managed Services Provider which is expanding across Australia.
We have available a great opportunity for a highly motivated Service Desk Technician to join our fun and vibrant team and take on a challenging and rewarding role within the business.
We are seeking to recruit someone who is committed to technical excellence and enjoys working in a fun, energetic and entrepreneurial team. The successful candidate will demonstrate clear communication skills, have the ability to work autonomously and part of a team, as well as demonstrate outstanding client service skills in order to solve their real-life business and technology challenges.
Remuneration is negotiable and will be based on skills and experience.
This position involves a range of responsibilities, including the following:
- Providing on site and remote technical guidance to clients to assist in the use of their systems to meet their objectives and requirements.
- Timely delivery and communication is essential through the in-house ticketing system.
- Performance monitoring of networks and devices to identify and remediate potential problems and bottlenecks.
You will be exposed to the following:
- Windows Desktop Operating Systems and Microsoft based desktop software
- Office 365 and Office standalone software
- Windows Server / Microsoft Exchange including Active Directory and Group Policy
- Remote Desktop Environments
- TCP/IP, Virtual Private Networks, Routing and Switching, Firewalls
- Backup and Disaster Recovery Technologies
- Anti-Virus software
- Hardware diagnostic skills and building/upgrading PC’s.
The following are core requirements for this role:
- Relevant experience in a technical support role working at a Managed Services Provider
- A keen attitude and desire to learn
- An Australian driver’s license
- Current Australian residency
- Perth based
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary
- A chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate directly with the passionate and experienced team
- Opportunity to follow your passions without compromising your principles
- Casual office environment with fun work colleagues
If you’re interested, please send through a CV and an accompanying cover letter telling us a bit about yourself via the contact form below.